BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

finally almost over

Clinton leaves tomorrow. We are driving him down to Las Cruces, and then we are going to stay in a hotel until Tuesday and help him get settled in.
Its going to be pretty interesting to see what the campus is like. My parents are trying to get me to go there, but I don't really want to. I think UNM is good enough for me.

I think I will be glad when we are finally back home. We've been waiting for clinton to leave for forever... its kind of getting old. I prefer a clean break, rather than, "Oh he's leaving in 3 months... 2months... 1 month... 3 days.."
I'm gonna miss him, but we need to just move on already. And I'm tired of people asking me how I feel, if I'm ok, and if I'm looking forward to being an "only child".
I'm fine, I feel pretty good, and I'm so used to Clinton being gone that I've pretty much already been an "only child". But I will miss him, no doubt about that.
I just want him to leave already.

if you can understand that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand.

we're taking buddy down the 23rd.