BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

them're some BIIIG tonsils

So yesterday my mom told me something about myself that I did not know.
Something that is quite strange.

She said that when I was a little kid, the doctor wanted to take my tonsils out because apparently they are abnormally large.
The doctor said that if I ever had difficulty breathing or circles under my eyes, they would probably have to take them out.

I'm blaming this on my inability to swallow a pill.
I always have to chop pills into little pieces and then swallow them with food.

And I have to chew my food really well, or else it gets stuck in my throat.

And I have to sleep on my side or with 2 pillows under my head, or else it feels like my throat is closing up and I can't breathe very well.

I just never knew that this was all because of my large tonsils.
huh

1 comments:

Marissa said...

AAMMMAAANN.. I won't finish it.. well even if they are large your not the only one who can't swallow pills.. my brother can't.. so your not the only one!! ok well i love ya