BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

How the Wii Was Won (and other short stories)

So today Colleen won the Wii.
For weeks people at Sagebrush have been competing to see who could win this Wii, which was being given away by the church.
And today Coolaid
WON IT!!!
yay!
I'm really excited for her, but she's not even going to keep it. She's going to sell it so that she can buy an iPod.
"I can't live without an iPod!" she says.

I found my old diary today. I think that I should probably burn it, or do something so that no person will ever read it.
Yes, it's that bad.
There was a point in my life that was very embarrassing because...... well if I told you then you would know.
And I don't want you to know.

The other day my mom and I went to get haircuts. Mine only took about 20 minutes, because it was just a wash and cut. It was kind of strange, because the lady that cut my hair (turns out) had just taken the same class I took at CNM! More and more coincidences... this is getting creepy though.
Anyway, she was actually quite a nice lady. I'm not all too pleased with my haircut, but it was my own stupid decisions that made it bad. Don't worry, I didn't do anything too drastic.
Mom's hair took about 2-3 hours, because she got highlights.
Highlights take freakin' forever.
I read a whole bunch of those magazines they have in the waiting rooms, and then the lady called me "sweetie" and gave me two suckers (haha), and I was going to start coloring with this highlighter I found in mom's purse, but the lady turned on the TV and so I watched The Price Is Right. With Drew Carey. Now instead of wearing t-shirts with Bob's face on them, people wear t-shirts with Drew's face on them. And at the end of the show, he does not remind you to help control the pet population. But it's special in its own way.
I guess.

Anyway-
the moral of the story is:
If you are waiting for someone who is getting their hair dyed, bring a book.

0 comments: