BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

dancin'

I love my cousin Richard.
In a cousinly sort of way.
He is my partner in my cousin's quinceneara that I will be standing in. I'm really grateful for that, because I don't know any of the other guys, and they don't seem to have the greatest personalities.
Richard is willing to learn and make things fun.
He likes to spin me.

Today was the start of another dance class. It was just a review day, though.
thank goodness!
It was pretty fun.

Speaking of dancing, there is a 4-H dance this Friday! And the good news is: you don't have to be in 4-H to go!
But you do have to have 3 dollars.
And if you are a couple, it's only 5 dollars.
Bring all your supa dance moves. Mainly it's just quickstep and swing. And if you don't know how to dance, we will teach you.
It's at the 4-H center from 8-11pm.
See you there...

0 comments: