BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

creature fear


I dont know about you, but i was really looking forward to seeing this movie. So i was really excited when i came home from school a couple days ago and my mom gave me two premier tickets. She had gone to get the book for my brother for easter (i guess because theres a bunny involved), and the lady just gave her the tickets. for free.
And my parents don't really like the story of alice in wonderland, or johnny depp, or anything tim burton-esq, so they gave the tickets to me.
It was really very good. I enjoyed it a lot. Go see it.
i love disney.

Things are really good. My parents are so much more relaxed, and so am I. Today my mom and I are going shopping. We are going to spend time together, and hopefully not fight or anything. But its good, because we are trying. And so far, nothing bad has happened.
I come home after 11pm most nights, and they've not said anything about it. Sometimes they are in bed sleeping when i get home, which i like a lot for some reason- i guess cause they trust that I will come home, and will not have been doing anything illegal or wrong, and know i will be quiet and not wake them up when i get back. And they don't worry as much that something will happen to me, which i now understand is really hard.
I love them for trying.

Also I am only working 3 day weeks now, which is a lot better than the 5 day weeks i was doing. It was way too hard. it was hard to get school done, or cleaning, or anything. The only thing I will miss about it is the money, haha.
but hey, i have enough for a car now. my dad and i are looking on craigs list, because thats where my brother got his car. It was a good deal, and a very good car. hopefully soon it will be my turn.

ive been doing 100 sit-ups in the morning and sometimes at night so i can lose my extra manda. and soon i will go on bike rides every day, and im getting ready to make shorts out of my old winter pants. Cant wait to wear tank tops every day, and wear out another pair of flip flops. Its getting warmer every day, and flowers are blooming and its getting darker later.
and tomorrow josh and i will have been together for 11 months. yay!
<3 (have you ever listened to bon iver? im addicted to him and the beatles) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’ve got this habit I abhor
when we go out, I’m always watching the door
as if there’s someone I’m going to see
who could out do the things that you do to me.

since I was made, ive been leaving
I'd say ive changed, but i wouldnt believe it
its cause my legs, they don't forget
when they find a way out, theyll always take it.

0 comments: