BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Let me be a lighthouse, shining on the sea

I got a myspace yesterday morning.

then 30 minutes later, I realized that I would probably never get on it.
turns out, myspace is very uninteresting.

I wore flip-flops yesterday. In the summer, i either live in flip-flops or go barefoot. Of course, that puts my feet at risk- like yesterday when i sliced my foot on the metal corner of the change-holder thing in josh's truck.
and when we decide to do a photoshoot for the clothing company at the base of the mountains where there are lots of stickers and cactus.
its totally worth it though.

this spring break im having a hard time doing all the things i said i wanted to.
-i have not made any pocket pals
-i have not gotten a car
-i have not cleaned my room
-i have not made a pair of shorts
-i have not gone on a bike ride
-i have not read any books

sad right? Im always tired these days because I never do anything. I can't bring myself to, sometimes.

Im not working with Grant tonight, which makes me sad. i love working with grant. the time just flies by.

i need to go do something now, because i am bored. and that can always be fixed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met up with the king
He confessed his body was burning
I met up with the king
His body had begun to rot
And he said
"don't think less of me
I'm still the same man I used to be"

0 comments: