BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

right away, great captain

I love living virtually alone. I love cleaning when i want to, cooking when i want to, doing whatever when i want to. I love the quiet so that i can study. I love not having people yelling my name from downstairs every few minutes.
I have this block of cheese that i take bites out of. bite of cheese, bite of cracker. its delicious. I live off cheese and crackers and cereal and subway and frozen food from the freezer and cucumbers.
Today Kristins mom came and dropped off a whole bunch of food. My parents had gotten us a lot of food before they left, and now we have even more, even toaster strudels!
yummeh.

Lately ive been wishing i had more time for projects. Every time i see someone wearing a shirt with a little pocket on the front, i want to make a pocket pal to stick in it. Maybe i will get a shirt like that and put a pocket pal in it. I want to make posters and ceramics and 1000 paper cranes.

I am at danielles house. We went up to UNM and ate and got gelato and sat outside at the gelato place on central and watched the cars go by and talked about God.
then we came home and i dyed her hair.
tomorrow i have to pick her up and driver her to the airport early in the morning.
it should be an adventure.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=========================================================================
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messes of men in farmer poverty;

Not much for monks, but we pretend to be;
Share a silent meal and a pot of chamomile.
Gypsies like us should be stamped in solidarity.
And I held you in my fond but distant memory,
While waiting for the Mother Hen to gather me,
Who regretfully wrote:

"You have a decent ear for notes,
But you can't yet appreciate harmony."

0 comments: