BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

let me see again

My parents are coming back on wednesday. i made a to-do list:

1) mow lawn
2) sweep/vacuum
3) clean my room
4) give the dog a bath
5) clean kitchen
6) clean out fridge
7) sort mail.

also, i have to clean out the my moms fishbowl, because we killed her fish. i told her today. i felt really bad, but she was ok (she really loved that fish). and then i looked in the bowl and realized it was still in there. all upside-down and dead. and a little moldy too.
gross.

i have a lot of tests this week. One down, two to go. Also, on friday i took an optional test at UNM. it was the CLA test, and what they do is they test freshman and then they give the same test to seniors and see how much theyve learned and improved at unm.
I had to write two essays and i had an hour to write them. Every test was different, so i was glad that i got to write essays since i enjoy that kind of thing. I got a t-shirt and some buy-one-get-one-free coupons for food on-campus, and also i got entered into a raffle for things like $20 starbucks giftcards and $2500 housing scholarships for next semester. i have a 1 in 5 chance of winning.

ive been wanting to do lots of healthy things lately, like drink water and do sit-ups and go for bike rides and eat spinach instead of lettuce and wheat bread instead of white at subway. And i mowed the lawn today, a good arm workout turns out.
maybe i will become one of those people that mows designs into the grass at baseball stadiums and fields.

Went to the state fair with Josh on saturday. I love the state fair. usually i go every year. I remember when i was little it was the most exciting part of the year, because we got to feed the animals and see the exhibits and my parents let us drink coke.
i love how everyone uses their talents and loves to bring something together and celebrate life and the state of New Mexico. I love smelling food and the fresh air and seeing people enjoying other peoples art and talents and skills, and seeing animals and how God's amazingness is reflected in peoples crops and produce. I love eating carmel apples.
It was a lovely day. The best time ive ever had at the fair.

Im at danielles house right now. she lost her job today.
Danielle has such faith and trust in God. i admire it so much. i want to be just like that. She trusts so much in God's sovereignty that she doesn't even doubt that he has a better plan for her by being upset about losing her job. Shes just like, well thats obviously not where God wanted me to be, and im excited to see where he's taking me next. She says its an answer to prayer and she knows that whatever she'll be doing next will be much better because it will be where God wants her to be, and thats all she wants.
i love danielle.
she is the most positive person i know. more people should be like that.


______________________________________________________________________________________
======================================================================================
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
______________________________________________________________________________________


Oh god I need it
I was wrong again
Take me to the river
And make me clean again
Oh my god
Make me clean again
And oh my god
Let me see again


0 comments: