BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

scorpion

Well then.

I love summer.
thats lame, but I've really nothing else to say..

Clinton is leaving tomorrow. Not for college, just for a 4-H competition. I'm kinda glad, because I think I would just like to be alone most of the time now.

I found a scorpion in my bathroom last night. I wish I had something wondering and philosophical to say about it, like Rachel with all her spiders, but all I can think of is Matt's story of how he microwaved a scorpion and its head blew off.
I didnt microwave my scorpion though; dad smashed it with his shoe.

Oh- I did hang about 18 paper cranes from my ceiling. I really like the effect. It reminds me somehow of music, and prayer.
Prayer mostly, since I seem to be super in-touch with God lately.

0 comments: