BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

omnipotent

I think its amazing how God has my future all planned out and knows exactly what's best for me. Kinda crazy, cause when I at first look at what He's doing, I'm like, "What is this crap? Whats going on? This isn't what I want at all." and then a few months, weeks, or days later I'm thinking, "Ohhhhhhhhhh. Sorry God! But that is abso-freakin'-mazing! Thanks!"

God is pretty much the ultimate parent, and so much more. He feeds me the veggies, humble pie, and occaisonal small piece of expensive, rich dark chocolate in life, and its all worlds better than the dime store mints and caramels that I want to eat.

Like the Portland Mission Trip. I think thats one of the best things God has ever planned out for me. I learned so much about myself and God and what I want from life while on that trip. So I'm super grateful for that, and I'm really wondering what God has next in store :)