BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

time for bed

Sigh. I have a piano recital on sunday. I don't really like piano recitals, because I don't play as well on other peoples pianos, and everyone's watching you, and in the end my mom is like, "heres a list of what you did wrong..."
If you want to come support me, feel free. It will be more fun with more friends. Its at the Borks house, and if you dont know where that is... I don't either actually. :P I dont know the address... sorry. Im a bad invitation-giver-outer.

So I just came home from Carly and Courtney's party. It was pretty fun- but my arm is in terrible shape because Clinton and I tried out a new lift for swing dancing. Yeah it hurt. Hopefully we can perfect it soon :)

Did I say about the Garage Sale tomorrow? If I didn't, and you happen to read this before tomorrow morning, then you should come. Its at the Taylor Ranch plaza, near the Dollar Store and Josh's school. You know? Its on the corner of Mantano and Taylor Ranch rd. Yeah. You should show up and get some random/cool stuff. :P

Also, theres a 4-H dance tomorrow night. I still don't know if I exactly want to go... I might just wanna hang out with the youth group as normal. 4-H dances just usually consist of two-stepping all night... which can get boring :)

0 comments: