BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

boredom? nah...

I have recently become a closet painter. That is, I paint in my closet.
This is a result of staying at home for 3 days and not going anywhere. Except for the library. And Target.
I've found that I'm not meant to stay at home all day. I like to go places, do things, and see people.
I haven't watched so much tv in a long time :) That's all I've been doing- watching tv, getting on the computer, and studying for the SAT/ACT. (I'm a little worried about the tests- apparently im not so smart)
I havent missed an episode of Martha Stewart, Bonanza, or Friends these past few days. I like Friends the best. That Joey...!

You know, people never really have reasons to be bored. I could always find a million things to do when I thought there was nothing to entertain me. It's just hard to do a lot of the fun ones when my mom is around! :)

I am looking forward to Friday though. Clinton and I are going to see Indiana Jones with some friends, and then we're going to an end-of-school dance. whee!!

2 comments:

Robert said...

You've done trig, right? And you understood it, right? That'll get you through the ACT math section, and that to me was the hardest. The rest is pretty easy.

aurora said...

haha well... cant say i still understand trig... or that I ever really did :P