BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

swing dancing

Tuesday night I went to bed feeling happier than I have in a long time. And also I was a little dizzy. :)
It was Swing Dance Night, which I absolutely love! I hadn't gone in a while, but I think that now I will be going every week. Hopefully.
If you want to go, its at the community center right next to CNM Main Campus (I dont know what the name of the community center is, but its literally right next to CNM). It starts at 7:00pm and goes to midnight, and it costs $3. Also, if you don't know how to swing dance, dont worry about it- they have classes, and if you dont want to go to the classes, anyone is willing to teach you.

I learned a whole bunch of new stuff- including a lift. Swing dancing always makes me feel kind of like I'm flying... that definitely sounds stupid, but it does. And when you go really fast, it feels like you could crash any minute.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Swing dancing has always sounded like fun. But I've always been a tad too chicken to try it.

aurora said...

chicken? dancing is perfectly harmless! :-/