BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

you are my lucky star.

i am sick.


i hate being sick.
it sucks. plus i dont feel like doing anything, including studying for my exam tomorrow.
which i haven't studied at all for yet, by the way.

also i think i took too many night-time cold meds, because i fall asleep for a few minutes every once in awhile.
must. stay. awake.
must. study.

yesterday josh picked me up and took me to his house. It was good medicine.
we laughed about how his dad bought chevrolet floor mats for his GMC truck, and becky kissed my forehead to see if i had a fever. I drank NyQuil at 4:30 in the afternoon and we watched the nature channel until i fell asleep, and when i woke up 2 hours later and started to feel really sick, josh covered me in blankets and kissed my cheek and sat next to me and talked. He made me hot cocoa and put a box of tissues within reach, and told me im pretty even when im sick.

he is my lucky star.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________



0 comments: