BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

new soul

the happiest times of my life:



1) swimming at lauras old house in the 6th grade.

2) when bryan said i was his favorite cousin

3) the day we got Zia.

4) when Xanadu danced next to me at the M88 prom.

5) one night in the 4th grade after mom painted my room lavendar and i sat on my bed reading the Wind in the Willows.

6) the trampoline mosh pit at marissas birthday party

7) when i realized God wanted me to go to portland.

8) when underoath played too bright to see too loud to hear as an encore song.

9) the night josh told me he loved me, and danielle gave me my graduation present.

10) dinner right after graduation with my family, laura, and josh.

11) any time ive made pocket pals.

.................

..........................................

..............................................................

seriously.

this could go on and on and on and on and on.

i need to find a way to condense this. or make another list, and another.

*************************************************************************************



When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and cried
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly fell down and died

0 comments: