BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

"you have a decent ear for notes, but you can't yet appreciate harmony."

* a lot of people i know have been turning 21 recently. There are a lot of pictures of them with glasses of alcohol. im seeing a trend.

I decided i will pass on that one.

* today i realized that i am going to be 20 next. and im very excited to be in my 20's, but its bittersweet because the teenage years will be over. i enjoyed em from 17 up.
but it will be nice to be associated with an older age group, and taken more seriously at times.

* i want to get my tragus pierced. but i also want bird tattoos on my feet and red hair.
stuff costs money.

* put in my application at barnes and noble. hope i get hired. its kind of iffy since the lady who took my application later saw me lounging in a chair reading calvin and hobbes. not very professional i guess...

* hung out with Danielle today. we packed a bunch of stuff and joked around and talked about serious stuff. and God. its going to be weird not having her here this summer; i was planning on biking over there lots.
she said her heart was heavy, and mine is too. but our hearts arent heavy in the normal way i guess.
my heart is filled with her understanding and advice, and all the times weve had talking and laughing are jam-packed into the spaces as some of my favorite memories. then she's leaving, and thats the heaviest matter of all. the weight of good and bad is enough to put a hole in my chest.
there is no doubt God wanted her in my life. i cant wait till she gets back :)

* instead of talking about my ugly jealousy, insecurities, and petty fears, i will pray that God helps me through it.

* i want to go see the manchester orchestra in may.

* i am falling asleep.

________________________________________________________________________

Phony prophets stole the only light I knew
And the darkness softly screams
Holy visions disapear from my view
But the angles come back and laugh in my dreams
I wonder what it means

0 comments: