BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

warm.

just got back from a friends house. I love spending time there. Its very comfortable. Its such a home.
Have you ever been uncomfortable in someones house, like you are afraid of damaging something or being rude or doing something offensive? I hate that feeling. I feel that way sometimes at lauras house. Even though we've been friends for over 12 years, i feel uncomfortable spending time at her house because its big and expensive and we are not supposed to run or touch the walls or anything. I always tell her to come over to my house to hang out.
I love walking into a house and immediately feeling comfortable. I want my house to be like that- i want everyone who walks in the door to feel at home and not be afraid to get something from the fridge, put their feet on the chairs, be at home.

Ive been cracking down on making pocket pals, because they're going to be selling soon with a company called d1str1ct clothing (co-owned by Josh and our friend John). Their site launches on December 1st, and the shirts they'll be selling are supposed to come in sometime this week or next, which is very exciting. Pocket pals will be sold for around $20 ish dollars (we havent decided on a concrete price yet). Also the first 4 or 5 shirts sold will come with a free pocket pal. I'll put up the link to the site when it launches.
(so excited! :))

my cousin Bryan's birthday is tomorrow. He will be 26 years old. I got him a coloring book and some crayons and gummy bears. I made him a barbie cake too.

call me crazy, but i am in love with these dolls-
http://www.thisisblythe.com/


and now....
sleep.


____________________________________________________________________________________-
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-___-____---_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-----_-_-----_-------------_-----_-_-_


Phony prophets stole the only light I knew,
And the darkness softly screams.
Holy visions disapear from my view,
But the angles come back and laugh in my dreams;
I wonder what it means


0 comments: