BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

my crazy dream!

last night i dreamt that i went to a bowling alley with all the kids ive been doing school with for a long time. When we got in the alley, i was stooping to look under a sofa when there was this really uncomfortable wad in my pocket. So i took it out- it was all the money I'd earned in two years, which was exactly $52. I set it on the ground and forgot about it.

We were leaving when i realized that my money was missing, so i made everyone turn the van around and go back to search for it. I couldn't find it anywhere, but as i was looking under a table i saw that across the room two pairs of hands were reaching for my money on the floor! I ran over there and said, "thats MY money!" but the other two women said it at the same time. I tried to prove that it was mine, but then one of the ladies stood up and held the money, and it didnt look like mine at all. It was covered in chocolate and had chocolate chip cookies mixed in. So i started to search throughout the room for my money, and all the while other people came up saying, "i lost my money. that money is mine."
i found other money, but they all had some kind of candy on them.

Then i started finding foreign money and money from a long time ago. I just put it in my pocket and left. I joined a rodeo of dogs and went to prepare for the show, but my hair was all greasy and needed to be washed. I put my little dog in a box to keep other dogs from fighting with her, but the other dogs crawled all over the box. When i looked in the mirror i was fine, complete with cowgirl gear, so i just left.
i was so tired, but when i walked out the door there was my small group ready to read Romans 2. We had a book with questions in it, and we had to answer them all. I ended up falling asleep.

When i woke up, i knew i had to get the money i had from the bowling alley home or it would be stolen. So i saddled up my horse and rode away through many desert towns. People put up wanted posters of me. My horse disappeared and i had to walk, but the sand was so deep and the wind was blowing so hard in my face that i could hardly make any progress. People were going by fast in the opposite direction with the wind at their backs, yelling, "youre him! youre him!"
It became blazing hot with no wind, and i turned into a pea. I rolled down a hill and saw lots of little circle plants that looked like me. But they had jagged teeth and tried to eat me. I managed to roll around them, only to fall into a giant river.
I thought i was safe, but just then a pharana came and ate me up.


Todays Theme Music:
pin your wings- copeland
hold me tight- across the universe version of the beatles song

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. wow. this sounds like the result of too much Dave Ramsey, the food channel, and John Wayne.

Miss E. said...

Holy cow.

aurora said...

haha yeah i think this is what happens when i do finance homework RIGHT before bed, and when Dave makes fun of my for being in 4-H showing my dog because i dont have a cow :)