BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

love is all you need

wrote this bio-poem for my english class-

Amanda
Relative of Bernadette and David, Sister of Clinton
Lover of music, sugar, and her Jesus
Who feels loneliness, her sense of purpose, and sometimes nothing at all
Who needs a loving God, books, friends
Who fears bad grades, differences, and being alone
Galloway




i just got back from the hospital. my grandpa is dying.
got my ears pierced again, but the lady screwed up and im getting my right ear done again next week.
i miss my brother like nothing you can imagine. his shower collapsed (again) because of mold, and i just know thats whats making him so sick, which makes me angry but what i do about it?
i also miss my evie.
listening to some manchester orchestra and the beatles, just doing some random homework and eating candy.
i lost my hat, the one with the ears. i cant find it anywhere. Ian got me a hat for my birthday but he cant give it to me until spring break.
thinking about all the homeless out there... i complain a lot but i have it good.
i think im ready for summer already.
haven't been making much of anything lately, just haven't felt like it and that makes me sad.



Todays Theme Music:
dont let them see you cry- manchester orchestra
all you need is love- the beatles
what sarah said- death cab for cutie

3 comments:

Miss E. said...

I miss you, too.
I am sorry that your grand-dad is dying. How is your mom taking it?

Miss E. said...

Ok, this is the other half of the comment that I totally forgot to send. I will make you another hat. The same colors and everything. I am positive that I can replicate it.

aurora said...

aww evie i love you more than you know.

moms ok. grandpas already had 2 heart attacks and open heart surgery, so yeah we knew that he wouldnt last much longer, but hes still surviving...

do you have your accent back? (grand-dad, lol)