BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

we're too strong to compromise


I made 27 little monsters for all the kids in my small group. It took me about 3 weeks, but i got it done.
Then I'm making a lobster for clinton (its a suprise, so shush), a monster for Clintons friend Ian, a monster for Heidi, and a pocket person for Hal.
still so busy... just a different kind of busy. a better kind of busy :)

im concerned about my grades. I very well may have failed my chemistry class. I reallly really really hope i got a 'C', haha im such an underachiever. oh well, God still loves me right?

Also, Clintons friend Ian has been visiting these past few days and just left about 20 minutes ago. Ian goes to NM State with Clinton, but the rest of the time he lives between Soccorro and Pietown, pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Entertainment-wise, the best thing to do is go to Soccorro, and thats about 45 minutes away.
(and the best thing to do in Soccorro is Wal-Mart. Ouch.)
In spite of living in the middle of nowhere, Ian is a character. He's eccentric and so crazy its amusing.
So it was pretty fun having him here. He was kinda sorry to go, because the best thing to do over there is watch tv. poor, poor kid.

Time to go watch Aladin.
and make a lobster.







Todays Theme Music:
helena- mcr
second skin- the gits
dogs can grow beards all over- dtwp

pretty much anything really fast-paced

0 comments: