BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

the end.... (almost)

Today was our last small group for the year.
And also extended night of worship, which is always cool. A good time to truly experience God and love Him for who He is, no matter what He may be doing in your life.

I am comforted to know how close we are to the end of the year. I can't wait for it to all be done already, to be just quickly over.
I'm especially looking forward to the end of school, seeing as how ive got a 65% avarage in chemistry... lol.
math and science are just not my thing.
is that excuse good enough? hope so.

i actually had an open book lab final. it was amazing.
it seems as if my lab teacher and my lecture teacher switched personalities but kept the same body. My lab teacher seems really gruff, but hes so lenient and cool, and my lecture teacher seems nice, but hes really uptight and makes things hard. (this is me trying to blame my grade on him...lol)

Im just glad that through everything, God has been there for me. This entire semester, while school's just been showing me how dumb i am, God has been showing me that He can use that for something.

i have a purpose, and a feeling that no words can express
:)




Todays theme Music:
nickels is money too- tdwp





0 comments: