BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

i am just a speck of dust inside a giants eye

I was blog-tagged to do the '10 things about me' blog:


1) i dont like the taste of water

2) i went on a life-changing mission trip to Portland, Oregon last spring

3) ive never broken a bone or had stitches

4) i suck at math

5) i love making things using any medium, especially cloth (felt)

6) i have strong thighs (haha)

7) i like things simple- i dislike fancy clothes, fancy foods, fancy parties, fancy anything

8) ive kissed a cow tongue

9) i love tree houses

10) i enjoy shopping for groceries with my dad



anyone who read this is now blog-tagged.
have fun



Todays Theme Music:
reinventing your exit- underoath
i like giants- kimya dawson

3 comments:

Miss E. said...

I have strong thighs! I love you :)

IIII Hal IIIII said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IIII Hal IIIII said...

thanks for tagging me...haha

this little exercise actually taught me alot about myself. :)