BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

so far away from all we've known

The chaos has begun.
I had a precalc test last thursday, chemistry and physics tests today, and then i have a lab final wednesday, math final tuesday, chem final wednesday...
yuck.

Today i realized that i get distracted and space out really fast. I start out reading, and then i have one of those relaxed moments where im thinking of something funny or im daydreaming, and then i notice that my paper is blurry and i focus in and start reading again.
I did that like five times during my chemistry test today, just a little weird.

i cant wait for the weekend to get here, im going ice skating with some kids from toastmasters.



Anybody remember this?
that was such an amazing day.













Todays theme music:
jesus in the southern sky- kellin quinn
set it off like napalm- emarosa

3 comments:

IIII Hal IIIII said...

haha you dont give youself enough credit--i love your little pics so far haha

but if youd feel more confertable with the "me" one than you should probably do that

haha how much would you like?

IIII Hal IIIII said...

btw--check out my new blog--

the modern christian

i have a link on my regular blog

Marissa said...

MANDA PANDA YOU TAKE THAT PICTURE OFF RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR IM COMING TO FIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!