BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

tonight is swing dance night :)

I am really afraid of the SAT. I think that I'm really gonna fail, but its ok because I've already been preparing myself for it. And I've been kinda studying for the SAT... don't know how much good thats doing, but oh well. No matter what happens, I'll survive. I just don't know if my parents will, seeing as how they're bent on me getting close to 1600. Arg!!

And then the next week after that I have the ACT.... but I don't think I'll do so bad on that one.

I'm just trying to hang in there until these two weeks are past, and then I can enjoy stuff.
And I'm really looking forward to the Oregon mission trip, and especially... CAMP!! I found out that I'm in Queen's cabin- I'm pretty excited about that. The first thing I'll do when I get there will be to run and sniff the butterscotch tree. (this tree seriously smells like butterscotch)
Then I'm gonna play carpetball till my hands fall off. And visit all the familiar places, like the pond, the field, the old swings. It is SO beautiful at camp- you'll see. I'll post pictures.

Oh and we are going to make a blog for the Oregon trip- just update everyone on the preparation for the trip (we meet every week), and update people on whats going on while we're there. And, post pictures! :) So once we actually make that, I'll post the link on this blog.

0 comments: