BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

thieves and crooks

Another swing dance night came and went. I think I am enjoying it less and less. Every time I go, I dance less and less. Fewer people actually ask me to dance than that one time.
That time was fun :)

I'm bored and going to every single person I know's myspace and facebook and blogspot. What a bad habit. I really should be studying for the ACT, which is this Saturday, but the idea is really not appealing to me now. Besides, I have all day...
I wish the stupid test would just be over with. And that the 4 weeks (minimum) it takes for the test scores to get here would last forever. I'm feeling like I have to prove my worth with a 32. Ain't gonna happen, man. It's really hard for me to remember everything I've learned once a test is placed in front of me...

On a happier note, progress on mission trip affairs is going smoothly. 'Cept for the fact that I've raised like no money, so i still have to pay $400. Ick. But I've been praying about everything, and I just know this is what God wants me to do. I've even come to be pretty comfortable with everyone who's going, which usually takes longer than it has. Especially since we've had some... special cases, if you know what I mean :P
I still haven't been able to find the Portland blog, though. I know Josh made one though, I think its like portlandmission@blogspot.com or something.

0 comments: