BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

doctor visits, SAT, puppies, and O. Henry in a nutshell

So I had been experiencing these sharp pains in my abdomen (where your appendix is, ominously) since Tuesday night. It was not fun. I didn't tell my parents about it, because I thought it would go away... but then on first wednesday I told coolaid about it and she told me all about how she had appendicitis and was in so much pain she thought she would die, and showed me her scar. And so I decided that maybe it would be a good idea to tell my parents about it after all. :P
So they were kinda freaked out, especially when I told them I wanted to go to the doctor. I pretty much hate going to the doctor... but, after all, I didn't want to feel like that in Oregon or at Camp or anything. Needless to say, my parents made me a doctor appointment for the next day... which was this morning.

We went in, went through the motions, and determined that it was... nothing. yay! Oh, and the pain is gone now too. slightly strange... but im ok with pain-free. :)
While we were there, my mom suggested that I get updated on my shots. :( The good thing was that I got to pick out my band-aids.

Then I came home and tried not to freak out about the SAT, which is TOMORROW. I'm hoping I can pull off a decent score. Well, one things
for sure is that no one can say I didn't study.

Oh
, and isn't my Zia absolutely adorable?
I took these pictures earlier, when I was trying to forget about the SAT...

One more thing- O. Henry is really amazing. If you haven't read any of his short stories, you should. My favorite is currently The Princess and the Puma.

3 comments:

Robert said...

That pain in your side was probably a pulled muscle. That's what happened to my neighbor across the street. Did you fall or strain your side recently?

aurora said...

no ive been doing absolutely nothing all week since i had to take the SAT

Anonymous said...

i like that picture of you! you look really sad and innocent.