BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

just because

Today I got a very pleasant surprise.

Last week (or the week before), I convinced Clinton to listen to 'Delaware' by Wesley Jensen and Christie DuPree. I also showed him this t-shirt Wesley had on his Myspace store, just cause i thought it was cute.

I completely forgot all this had happened. Just before I left to an Oregon Mission trip meeting today, I was getting dressed, and I went to my drawer and opened it to get a shirt. There was a blue shirt folded into a small square right on top. And since I didn't own a shirt like that, I was curious. So I unfolded it, looked at it, and started to cry.
I really don't normally cry for such small things, but I realized that Clinton had bought the shirt for me, for absolutely no reason whatsoever except because I really liked it and he wanted me to be happy. How nice! I couldn't believe it. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww. that's awesome. and that shirt is cool. :)