BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

the perfect dress

Mom says I have to wear a dress to Clinton's graduation.
Everyone else will be wearing jeans, im sure.
I wore jeans last year.

I really hate shopping for dresses. Mom always wants me to try on these really ugly ones that she loves, and when I refuse she gets mad. So I have to try them on, and it makes me really irritated. So today I was rather relieved when I found the perfect dress. Quite literally- perfect. Its white and it has ruffly things around the top, and its got little colorful gauze flowers sewed on, but not sewed on all the way so they flap.
I tried it on.
Mom looked at the price tag ($80).
She said it made me look washed-out.

The dress went back on the rack, and mom said we would come back when it went on sale.
I don't think it will be there.

Hopefully I will find one equally perfect later...

ooh but i did get new flip flops! :D

2 comments:

Marissa said...

i don't think moms realize that their tastes differ from their daughters. i hope you find an amazing dress that both of you like!

aurora said...

haha me too