BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

healing

So.
My uncles "service" is this Saturday. (He donated his body to science, but they did an autopsy (idk why) and so now they cant donate it so they got him cremated and theres no funeral, only a "service")

We have to go to the service straight from AWANA Games. I will be a line judge, wearing a striped shirt like a referee. Only I will change.

Well, Richard won't be at the service. :( He has a retreat to go to for CAP or something.
I love that kid, he has no idea. (in a cousinly way)
Poor thing, at the service. I think he was pretty sad about Uncle James dying. They live right next to my grandparents (where James lived) and so they all knew him a lot better than I did.

I was actually pretty proud of myself for not crying. I hate crying in public. It was still sad though. Richard is like a buffer for me, taking me away from all that feeling. He only makes me feel happy.
When he's not there on Saturday, I'm afraid of being overwhelmed.
At least Clinton will be there...

2 comments:

Robert said...

We're praying for you guys.

Marissa said...

ill be praying for you. i love you amanda!