BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mr. Horse Dude Stabs Lizard

Today I went to the "new" westside savers, just to see all the stuffs. There's like billions of clothes in there. I really had no idea.
I wonder how many hobos could be clothed with all the stuff at savers. If I were I hobo I would go there to shop, cause a lot of stuff is nice. I would even get like a framed picture for my little cardboard box. $5. :P

Anyways, I wanted to get some pants, but I didnt see any that I liked that would fit me. Because all the stuff is used and pre-shrunk. But I did find some cool pictures for the walls in my room! One was of a needlepointed bull, and it had a pink frame, and the other is something I like to call Mr. Horse Dude Stabs Lizard! Mom said the bull one was too weird (i guess you'd just have to see it) and so I got Mr. Horse Dude Stabs Lizard instead. I love it.

Then I went to Target and got some shorts.
I love Target.

:D

0 comments: