BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

the bun at the back of my head just got a lot smaller...

You never realize how much hair you have until most of it is sprawled all over the floor around you. And now my head feels a LOT lighter. And the bun at the back of my head just got a lot smaller...

Don't worry, I didn't cut too much off. Although I can't really say how much is gone, since its curly and hard to tell... but I'll straighten it tomorrow and then most people will see. :)
No, I didn't get the Stacy DuPree hairstyle. Sigh.

Also today I went and visited my grandparents. My cousin Richard came over too and we had some good times watching The Price Is Right. My grandparents have not missed a week of that show in... who knows how long. Which is pretty cool.
Oh, and my cousin Jennie's due date happens to be the 10th. So I will be getting more cousins! (and richard will get a niece) Exciting times.

After we went to the grandparents house, we stopped at El Modelo's, which is this really good mexican place to eat just outside of downtown, and still in the valley. I had a flat taco and it was delicious. This may sound weird (but its what makes the taco good), but they mix cut-up cooked green beans in with their beef so that its all mashed together. Yum! :D

Disciple Now starts tomorrow. Its going to be amazing.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

i loved your hair!!!!

Liz said...

I loved it too!
and disciple now was AMAZING!!!!
GO PIRATES!!!
suuuuubttttle
lol

Anonymous said...

woah, so that's why your hair was shorter!

haha.