BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

thanks for your support

I am overwhelmed.

Pocket Pals. Who would pay for them? I wouldn't. But... everyone wants one! People that don't have one want one. People that do have one want another one. People that have some with clothes want me to make more clothes for them. People want me to make some that look like them. I'm so flattered...
But still overwhelmed :P

Actually, I love making Pocket Pals. It's one of my favorite things to do- something I'm actually good at. I wish I had more time. Y'know, if I could drop out of my math class, I would. That would give me lots more time.

But whoever knew that this could turn into something so much more than just a simple project that was the result of boredom?


Also, I gave my speech on Friday. It was a pretty big success. I'm really glad that I gave it on the homeless, because a lot of people don't really help them like we should and I wanted to get them thinking.

0 comments: