BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

5th attempt

My math teacher described herself as the "Math Nazi".
What have I gotten myself into?

Im taking two classes at CNM this semester- Algebra 3 and Chem 1. Algebra 3 is just a fancy way of saying Pre-Calc. (so i found on the first day in class) When you say pre-calc, the class sounds a lot harder than it does when you call it Algebra 3, doesn't it?
I was conned by the old 'bait-and-switch'.
I am grateful, though, because I know people in both of my classes. It's nice to have someone to stress with.
And Laura lent me her dcfc cd (Transatlanticism), so thats helping me get through my homework.
We'll see how things work out.

5 comments:

David said...

I feel for you Amanda. I really do.

Vivienne said...

Oh my goodness, you don't have Lalani, do you???

Marissa said...

wait... yuor in pre calc?!?!? wow... thats awesome. wish i could say that

aurora said...

yeah i have lalani, the most evil math teacher you can get (apparently)

Vivienne said...

oh you poor thing...I had her last spring for pre-calc, but I dropped the class, it was so horrible. I took it in the summer with Jason Terry instead...so much better!!