BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

summer is only 10 days away!





Can we say "WHEWWW"?

I just took my trig final. And I had to take a test for the same class right before it too...
Very stressful.
Everything was piling up this weekend. My Grandpa and Aunt and Uncle came from Florida, and I was expected to spend time with them as opposed to studying, which is ok cause they are amazing people, but studying is important, especially for finals, and double-especially for trig finals!
Also Clinton's graduation was this Friday. It seemed like EVERYONE was there! I wish that the whole thing was dragged out over several more hours so that I could have had more time to talk. Afterwards we went to Texas Roadhouse and waited about an hour to be seated. We were sooo hungry, so we had a lot of food, and then the waiter guy was not coming to our table to get the check, and we ended up leaving the place around 11:00pm, and got home at about 11:30.

Well. I'm just glad finals are over. Hmm imean this final; I still have a final tomorrow and then one on the 30th...
and on thursday we are leaving to Jacksonville for Summit.

0 comments: