BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

my health, presents, and stuff

Hmm what to say?

I haven't posted in seems like forever.

Hey, I've been feeling better lately! Thanks for all the concern. I did miss out on awana and some church stuff, but I did get to watch lots of tv! haha. and I read twilight and new moon again, and slept a lot.
Yesterday we went over to my aunts house and she gave us our Christmas and birthday presents that she had forgotten to give us. So Clinton and I had $25 for walmart and $25 for hastings. I spent my Walmart giftcard on cd's online- Lifehouse and Neon Horse. I can't wait till they come.

Well, can you believe it? Less than a month and finals will be over, and there will be no more classes to go to, and life will hopefully be a lot easier.

Also graduation is on the 18th, for all us homeschoolers at least. I got a new dress. My Grandpa is coming from Tallahassee. My aunt and uncle are coming from Naples.
This will be Clintons last summer. Not only clinton either. There are a whole bunch of people graduating. I don't know how to feel about it. Excited? Sad? Indifferent?

Times are crazy.
Everything's changing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no kidding. buddy's graduating too. man.

i'm glad you're feeling better!

Liz said...

yeah it feels like everyone is leaving :-(

Hector Chavez said...

the neon horse cd is great!

lefobserver said...

HI FROM macedonia-GREECE.
I AM 11 YEARS OLD.
PLEASE,
CAN YOU ENTER IN MY BLOG IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF CHRISTMAS ISLAND AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
lefobserver.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

woah, this person, servidores, posted the exact same comment on my blog. but I didn't actually post it.

a hug. haha.

aurora said...

haha i know i was just like, whoa blog spam!