BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

1000000000000000000000000299993838388888 days of summer.

its almost been a month since my last post.


there hasnt been much to say. summer is awesome and way more exciting than winter, because school and work dominate my time.

some interesting things ive done this summer:

made pocket pals
started up a youtube channel with josh http://www.youtube.com/user/ThisHorribleVlog
swam (waded more like) in the rio grande
went to a concert (scream the prayer)
broke (pretty sure anyway) my finger playing ninja
got the job at bostons
got a car
dyed my hair blue
house-sat
had rooftop water balloon fights
ate smores
watched all the Harry Potter movies and read the first 3 books
got a new phone.

so far, it has been pretty amazing. i guess theres about 2 weeks left of summer; i dont really know when school starts, which is probably not a very good thing :P
i need to buy school books...
and start studying for my Math 180 class since ive not taken math for about 3 years.
so im a little rusty.

i bought the 500 days of summer soundtrack, the special edition one. i love zooey deschanel's cover of sugar town, and also that song you make my dreams come true. also i love regina spektor.

i need to clean my room.

josh is going backpacking this weekend.
i love him.


_____________________________________________________________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I want, youve got
And it might be hard to handle
But like the flame that burns the candle
The candle feeds the flame
What Ive gots full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter
You pull them all together
And how, I cant explain
But you make my dreams come true

0 comments: